Tuesday 24 June 2014

New Blog series thing idek shut up

Hello again all

So today I did so remember about this blog AND I apologise for forgetting.

I have decided in my infinate wisdom as I AM His Majesty Lord Saviour Baj Keen II and my decisions are good.

So without further ado I do so announce the commencing of the Pokemans pearl walkthrough series!!! I will tell everyone about my adventures in the world of pokemans.

So to start my adventure I was watching a lovely television program and then it stopped. This slightly upsetted me. :( <--- colon, open parenthisis. But then i moved on to my friend Ainsleys house and he did so greet me with a thud. How  nice. He told me to follow him to the lake then after telling me he forgot something continued back into his residence. I then attempted to venture off to the lake but was stopped three times before realising i had to foloow ainsley. Soon after we were off to the lake. The professor left his briefcase and there were pokemans in it. I chose Piplup. Yum. We beat dem starleys. And that is it for today.

Farewell and always lubricate

His Majesty Lord Saviour Baj Ulick Keen II of Keenland


 

No comments: